Fashionable parents across America are shunning traditional baby clothing and reaching for hip unique baby clothes for their children. The luxury infant and toddler apparel market has grown 12% this year, despite the rise in gas prices and the slumping housing market. Californian online store, Recurrent Dreams Baby Boutique. has compiled some top ten top trends in unique baby clothes and little girl dresses to watch for.
- Think green! Eco-friendly baby apparel popularity continues to grow, including bamboo and organic cotton baby clothing.
- Social awareness. Free trade, sweat shop free luxury baby gifts made in USA, Australia, Canada and Peru.
- Trendy color palettes for designer baby clothes are pomegranate, pink with chocolate brown, charcoal grey with turquoise, and gold tones. Pink for little girl dresses, never goes out of style.
- Everything with modern polka dots and retro floral prints.
- Elephants and monkeys are very cool on baby, screen printed or embroidered on tees.
- Little girl dresses designed for comfort made from sumptuous fabrics. Think velvet and tulle for the Holidays.
- Classic hip, laid back luxury. Baby’s first wardrobe is luxurious yet practical. Simple easy lines are far from basic.
- East meets west! Modern floral prints on kimono baby rompers.
- Trickling down from junior fashion is the longer tunic paired with leggings, scaled down.
- Last but not least, urban street style. Anything skate, surf and rock, with hip graphic prints.
We would love to hear your thoughts.
Feel free to comment below.